State Bank of India is one of the premier banks in India which provides affordable services to the common people. SBI brings the easiest banking services such as mobile banking. In case you are out of the station and you need to transfer money then you can make use of the mobile banking facility of SBI. SBI helps to come up with numerous facilities including transfer amount from your account to another. To be able to avail these facilities, you need to get your mobile number registered.
Also read: SBI Balance Enquiry via online, SMS, and more
Procedure for registration of mobile number-
You will be able to send or receive messages about your bank account only if your mobile number is registered. You can enjoy all the banking facilities from your mobile phones anytime which also saves a lot of time. To get registered-
- Type MBSREG and send it to 9223440000. You will receive a user ID and default MPIN in return along with a link for downloading the bank mobile application.
- After you get the link, download the state bank freedom application and then install it.
- In the next step, you need to change the default MPIN which you received using the application or WAP or by sending the SMS.
- You can complete the registration procedure by following any of the processes given below:
- Visit your nearest bank branch and fill up the registration form for immediate activation.
- Stay a home and log in to internet banking services. Select the e-service option and then select the state bank freedom, then complete all the steps given and your registration will be complete.
- Another way to activate is to visit the nearest ATM and swap your debit card. Select the mobile registration option from the list and then click on mobile banking registration. Further, enter your 10-digit mobile number and confirm the registration process.